Graduating from law school is a time to celebrate all the hard work and accomplishments. Give them a gift to celebrate this milestone.
- TIP: A new laptop with all the latest software is another great option.
- Step 1: Display a milestone of accomplishments by gifting a frame to display their diploma.
- Step 2: Give the gift of travel. Whether they are going on business trips, or on vacation, a set of luggage will help them spread their wings. Now you can congratulate your law school graduate.
- FACT: As of 2010, the Yale Law School, one of the U.S.'s leading law schools, had only 659 students enrolled. Harvard Law School had about 1,900.
- Step 3: Help the new graduate stay connected and organized with a smartphone.
- Step 4: Give them a professional look by buying them a leather briefcase, laptop case, or personal organizer.
- Step 5: Make the suit stand out by giving a quality watch, gemstone earrings, or cuff links.
- Step 6: Write in style by giving them a quality pen. A packet of monogrammed paper and note cards would be good complements to the pen.
- TIP: Engrave their initials or school name on the pen.
- Step 7: Impress the judge and new clients by giving the graduate a gift certificate to a suit or large department store for new clothing.