The convenience of carrying a purse isn’t just for women anymore. Men, it might be time to buy a murse.
- Step 1: Once you buy your murse, wear it confidently. Walk tall and smile as you enjoy the freedom of having everything in a bag, rather than uncomfortably stuffed in your pockets.
- FACT: A single word formed from combining two words is known as a portmanteau.
- Step 2: Sling the murse over your shoulder; the bag should fall to at least the middle of your back, where it can rest without distracting from your manly physique.
- Step 3: Buy a murse made from a heavy material; weak, little totes are for weak, little men. Look for a bag that's rugged enough to withstand the elements.
- TIP: Ignore anything labeled a clutch; these long, thin bags are only for ladies.
- Step 4: Choose a subtle murse; flashy colors or designs that can call unnecessary attention to your accessory. Look for bags that are the size of what you'd need to carry -- all of your important, manly items.
- Step 5: Find a store that sells murses; shoulder bags marketed to men or both genders. Look for these totes under a variety of names, including satchels, messenger bags, and men's carry-alls.