The iTunes Store offers choices for music, movies, television shows, and more. Check out how to buy an iTunes Gift Card.
- Step 1: Sign in using your iTunes or Apple ID or as a guest to complete your purchase. Enter the recipient's shipping address and your credit card information, and click Place Order Now to buy the iTunes Gift Card.
- Step 2: Don't want to buy an iTunes Gift Card online? Visit an Apple store or another retailer to purchase your present.
- FACT: The Johnny Cash song, "Guess Things Happen That Way," was the 10 billionth song purchased from the iTunes store.
- TIP: 2-day and next-day shipping require additional fees.
- Step 3: Enter the shipping zip code and select standard, 2-day, or next-day shipping for your gift. Then, click Check Out Now.
- TIP: iTunes Gift Cards come in $15, $25, $50, and $100 amounts.
- Step 4: Choose how many iTunes Gift Cards to buy and whether or not to include a personalized message. When you're finished, click Add to Cart.
- Step 5: Go online to store.apple.com and click on the iTunes Gift Cards link. Then, select the style and dollar amount for the card you'd like to buy.