If you're a rock and roll concert fan with enough persistence and cash, learn how you can buy a backstage pass to meet your favorite band.
- TIP: VIP packages may only include limited backstage access for briefly meeting and greeting band members. Backstage passes may include autographs or photo opportunities.
- Step 1: Buy a VIP travel package to follow the tour from city to city. This can include hotel accommodations and transportation to performance venues. Rock on.
- FACT: Van Halen was known for backstage demands. Each concert contract required a bowl of M&Ms with the brown ones removed.
- Step 2: Go to a ticket broker's website. Sign up for an account for e-mail notifications of band tours and VIP packages that include backstage passes.
- TIP: Contact the promoter about backstage pass availability if his or her e-mail address is on the band's website.
- TIP: Try to buy your backstage pass before there's a tour announcement.
- Step 3: Go to your favorite band's website and sign up for their fan club for early announcements on when and where they're going on tour.
- Step 4: Read music trade magazines online to learn when your favorite band is going into the studio to record an album. Chances are a tour will follow.