There are thousands of albums and songs available to buy online. Check out this guide on how to buy music at Apple's iTunes store.
- Step 1: Once you're logged in, click Buy to complete your purchase; Apple will automatically download the songs to your iTunes library and send a receipt to your e-mail.
- Step 2: Got an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch? Use the iTunes App to find, buy, and download songs directly to your mobile device.
- FACT: As of 2010, the Black Eyed Peas' single "I Gotta Feeling" was the song downloaded most from iTunes.
- Step 3: Log in to your iTunes account using your Apple ID and password. If you don't have an account, click Create New Account to link your purchases with a valid e-mail address and credit card.
- Step 4: Click an album, artist, or song to bring up more information. Place your mouse over a specific song and click Play to preview the tune. If you like what you hear, click Buy to purchase the track or Buy Album to get the entire record.
- Step 5: Click Music in the top toolbar to browse iTunes audio, including personal recommendations based on your iTunes library. Use the drop-down menu under Music to check out a particular genre or enter a term in the search bar to find specific music to buy.
- TIP: Click Free on iTunes for free music and other media offered by Apple.
- Step 6: Open iTunes on your computer. Then, click on the iTunes Store in the left-hand menu.