Get curves in all the right places with body shapers selected especially for your figure.
- Step 1: Buy a camisole body shaper extending over the waist if you want to smooth the torso.
- Step 2: Buy a mirdle, a body shaper for men, to eliminate a man's love handles. With the right shapewear, you and your man will enjoy looking 10 pounds thinner and dramatically improving your appearance without a single day of dieting.
- FACT: In 15th-century Europe, corsets were reserved for upper-class women because they were both expensive and so constricting that they made it almost impossible to do any work.
- Step 3: Choose a mid-thigh shaper to slim thighs, tummy, and bottom and to look good in pants and tight skirts.
- Step 4: Buy a full bodysuit shaper for slimming from the bra line to the knees. These are especially flattering for bottom-heavy figures.
- Step 5: Take your measurements and know your true dress or pant size so you can choose the body shapers that match your measurements for the best effect and greatest comfort.
- TIP: When shopping, try on body shapers with the clothes you intend to wear over them.
- Step 6: Select a control level suited to your needs. Most body shapers offer light, medium, firm, or extra-firm control.
- Step 7: Decide what body part you want to minimize before you purchase body shapers. Shapers are available that target the middle, butt, thighs, or a combination of the three.