Purchase used baby clothes at bargain prices with these great shopping tips and experience the thrill of the hunt.
- Step 1: Keep your eye out for baby clothes swap meets where you can buy, sell, or trade clothes.
- Step 2: Search the racks at thrift stores to find bargains.
- Step 3: Grab a newspaper and look in the classified section for people selling or giving away items. Go find some deals!
- FACT: By the age of four, children are generally able to dress and undress themselves with some assistance with fasteners and ties.
- Step 4: Send the word to friends and family that you are looking for hand-me-downs.
- TIP: Consignment stores usually carry designer clothes at a fraction of the retail price.
- TIP: Make sure you read the listing before you bid. You want to know exactly what you're bidding on.
- Step 5: Look for neighborhood garage sales to find deals. Even if items seem expensive, you can always haggle.
- Step 6: Find new or gently used clothes at consignment stores.
- Step 7: Search online auctions for some deals. Many auction sites feature special baby clothes categories for shoppers.