Reasons for hiring a sex coach can vary from wanting to try new experiences to wanting to overcome your anxieties about sex.
- Step 1: Inquire about the coach's fees and how long the process takes.
- Step 2: Overcome your sexual hang-ups and get busy gettin' busy.
- FACT: Sex works as a natural beauty treatment for women -- it increases estrogen production, and the estrogen moisturizes dry skin and adds shine to hair.
- Step 3: Take into consideration the location of the sex coach, and whether you need to meet in person or if over the phone counseling will work. Discuss whether you and your partner need to meet for therapy as a couple or individually.
- Step 4: Choose a coach you feel comfortable speaking with and who won't judge you. A sex coach experienced in counseling will work with you to address your problems with specific actions.
- TIP: Look into coaches who also work at universities.
- Step 5: Find out how many years the coach has been in business, and whether they have conducted research, written books on sexuality, or been a frequent speaker at lectures and conferences.
- Step 6: Ask if the coach has won any awards, made any appearances on television shows, or been quoted in the press.
- Step 7: Determine if your sex coach is qualified to help you. What areas of study does the coach have a degree in? Is the coach a certified psychologist or sociologist?