Whether it's a sexy-little-something for yourself or a special gift for her, make sure you get leather lingerie that fits like a glove and suits to a tee.
- Step 1: Find fun leather accessories to complete the look, such as a garter belt, thigh high boots, or even a whip. Whatever you buy, make sure that your new leather style is something you and your partner will enjoy!
- FACT: One of the earliest appearances of the leather catsuit in popular media was in the 1960s British television show _The Avengers,_ worn by actresses Diana Rigg and Honor Blackman.
- Step 2: Opt for any number of a wide range of embellishments, including decorative zippers, studs, tassels, buckles, straps, or lace-up details to add a little spice.
- Step 3: Choose the right color. Black is one of the most popular choices, followed by red or a combination of the two.
- Step 4: Decide on a style. Women's two-piece outfits are the most versatile and practical and can accommodate different top and bottom sizes. Some pieces can also be worn as outerwear.
- TIP: Leather isn't cheap. Bras and panties are the least expensive, while a corset, bustier, or catsuit can run several hundred dollars.
- Step 5: Have all body measurements on hand before buying, especially if you're purchasing online. Leather stretches over time, so order a size as close to the measurements as possible to ensure it fits like a second skin.