You want to look your best, so select a new hairstyle that will flatter your round face.
- Step 1: Talk with your hairstylist about the cut you want. Be honest about the amount of time you will spend on styling. Work together to achieve your best look.
- FACT: Did you know?
On average, an adult has about 100,000 strands of hair on their head.
- Step 2: Add volume to the top of your head to make your face appear longer and more oval shaped.
- Step 3: Think about getting bangs and face-framing layers. These will require more frequent upkeep, but will help make your face look less full.
- Step 4: Decide how short you want your hair. Avoid going too short – extra length elongates a round face.
- TIP: Avoid a cut that has extra volume on the sides. This will make your face look fuller.
- Step 5: Pull your hair away from your face and examine your face shape in the mirror. A round face will be full with a rounded chin and hairline.