A good day always begins with a cup of espresso from the right espresso machine.
- Step 1: Determine how often you’ll use your machine. Some espresso machines use a thermoblock system, which includes separate heating systems for the espresso and for steam.
- FACT: Studies suggest that coffee can lower risk for diabetes and colon cancer, as well as for developing cavities.
- Step 2: Decide where the machine will go in your home. A steam espresso machine works well on a counter top; other types of machines work on stove tops.
- TIP: Most service calls are due to inadequate cleaning – empty used grounds and clean the tray and apparatus regularly.
- Step 3: Decide if you want a duo espresso machine with two dispensers, or a single espresso maker.
- Step 4: Make sure the espresso machine can be easily cleaned. Cleaning espresso machines daily keeps coffee tasting fresh and not bitter.
- Step 5: Establish a budget. Espresso machines can range from $150 to over $2000 depending on the features you want.