There's no need to stress over the size of your penis. These are lots of ways to make up for any shortcomings.
- Step 1: Treat her well, in and out of bed, and little else will matter. One study found that men with small-size penises have happier and more stable relationships. Researchers speculate it might be because these men compensated for falling short by trying harder to make their partners happy. And that's something any man can do.
- FACT: A penis that is under 3 inches when erect is called a micropenis.
- Step 2: Introduce a vibrator into sex play. There are fingertip ones that can help you give her intense pleasure in a discreet way.
- TIP: A small-size penis may even enhance some women's pleasure; its ability to move in and out quickly can increase clitoral stimulation, the key to female orgasm.
- Step 3: Focus on foreplay. Up to 75 percent of women generally don't have an orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone; they need clitoral stimulation. Help her climax this way and she won't even notice the size of your penis.
- Step 4: Try sexual positions that give you deeper access, rendering penis length irrelevant: her on top; her legs over your shoulders; and her on all fours while you enter from behind, commonly known as "doggy-style."
- Step 5: Know the facts about size. Even if your penis seems smaller than average when flaccid, it will likely rise to the occasion: small-size penises tend to lengthen by a greater percentage than average-size ones do -- so everyone comes out more or less even in the end.