If a room full of sports nuts have a sudden attack of the munchies, this guide will help feed their appetites beyond just chips and dip.
- TIP: Toss those veggies in a resealable plastic bag with a dash of seasoned salt to spur junk food fans to eat more healthy snacks.
- Step 1: Load an assortment of beer, juice, pop, and water in a large metal basin filled with ice so each person can help themselves when they want something to drink.
- Step 2: Have plenty of paper plates and napkins on hand to prevent a house full of hooligans from staining every surface from floor to ceiling with this March Madness menu.
- FACT: From 1964 to 1975, UCLA won 10 National Collegiate Athletic Association men's basketball championships.
- Step 3: Buy a premade veggie platter from your local grocery store filled with carrots, celery, broccoli, and peppers for a palate-cleansing crunch between bites.
- Step 4: Layer the chicken tenders on a small flour tortilla and drizzle on some ranch dressing, baby spinach, sliced celery ribs and zucchini strips for a healthy chicken wrap.
- Step 5: Prepare the egg rolls, sliders, and mini pizzas according to the package directions about 30 minutes before tip-off. Place each item on their own platter or tray and serve with appropriate condiments.
- TIP: Create your own slider bar with fresh lettuce, tomato, onion, different cheeses, along with ketchup, mustard, and relish.
- Step 6: Bake chicken wings and chicken tenders according to the package directions. Toss those chicken wings in with some soy sauce, hoisin sauce, garlic, sesame seeds, and fresh ginger for an Asian zing.
- Step 7: Raid your local grocery store's freezer section for premade, easy-to-prepare finger foods like egg rolls, mini pizzas, cheeseburger sliders, chicken wings, and chicken tenders for your March Madness menu.