Copying Xbox 360 games to a hard drive will make your gaming experience worth the extra work, and lengthen the life of your Xbox 360.
- Step 1: To begin playing the game you installed, simply keep it in the disk drive for your Xbox 360 console to boot from.
- TIP: Be patient. Installing a game may take several minutes.
- TIP: In order to play any game you install onto your Xbox 360's hard drive, the game you want to play must be inserted in the disk drive.
- Step 2: Select the game under My Xbox and you're off and running. Sit back, relax and enjoy your game with far less noise coming from your Xbox 360's disk drive.
- FACT: By 2009, Xbox 360 sales had topped 30 million, with 20 million gamers using Xbox Live.
- Step 3: Scroll down to Install Game and press A to finish up.
- TIP: If your Xbox 360's hard drive does not have sufficient space to copy the Xbox 360 game you want to copy, it will prompt you to free up space on your hard drive. Simply locate files, such as game demos and other items you do not use, and delete them.
- Step 4: Press the eject button on the console and insert the game you want to install.
- Step 5: Scroll to My Xbox from the dashboard.
- Step 6: Scroll to the right to Game Library and press A.
- Step 7: Choose the game you want to copy and press A.
- Step 8: Turn your Xbox 360 console on.