There's a reason some women love to work out -- exercises that involve tensing and relaxing the pelvic muscles can trigger an orgasm in a few lucky ladies! These are the moves most likely to prove stimulating.
- Step 1: Try arm pullover straight-leg crunches: Lie on your back with your arms above your head and a 10-pound dumbbell in each hand. Extend your legs at a 45-degree angle, then bring your arms up over your chest, lift your shoulders off the floor while raising your legs toward your arms until they're perpendicular to the floor. Repeat without letting your legs touch the floor.
- Step 2: Don't get carried away: it's important to maintain proper form while you're exercising, even if that means interrupting your body when it's on the brink of bliss. After all, you don't want an injury to be the climax of your workout!
- FACT: A rare condition known as Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome causes sufferers to feel like they are constantly on the brink of orgasm.
- TIP: Don't clasp your hands behind your head; it makes your neck vulnerable to injury and prevents you from isolating your abdominal muscles.
- Step 3: Embrace abdominal crunches: Lie on your back with your knees slightly apart and you feet firmly planted on the floor hip-width distance apart. Cross your arms across your chest and tighten your abs before lifting your head and shoulders off the floor. Hold for three deep breaths, and repeat until you can no longer maintain proper form.
- TIP: There's no magic piece of gym equipment, exercise, or number of reps that will guarantee a coregasm.
- Step 4: Do some single-leg planks: lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor. Cross your arms over your chest and raise the lower half of your right leg until it's in line with your left thigh. Press your left foot into the floor and contract your butt as you lift your torso so it's in line with your thighs. Hold. Repeat with your opposite leg. Do 3 sets of 12 reps per leg.
- Step 5: If you belong to a gym, use equipment that facilitates raising and lowering your legs: Hang by your hands, palms forward, from a pull-up bar and lift your legs so your body forms an L; use a captain's chair, which lets you support your weight on your forearms as you lift your legs; or use the leg curl machine. Three sets of 4 to 6 reps provide a good workout; since you’re in public, be discreet if you get a bonus coregasm!