Decorate your front door with this easy and fun-to-make apple stamp wreath project.
- Step 1: Dip the triangle-shaped sponge into the red paint and stamp the bow on your wreath.
- Step 2: Let your wreath dry and display proudly.
- FACT: It takes approximately 36 apples to make 1 gallon of apple cider.
- Step 3: Cut your sponge into a triangle shape to make a bow for your wreath.
- Step 4: Press the apple gently onto your paper. Continue dipping the apple halves in the paint and pressing them to the paper, making a circular pattern to create the wreath shape.
- TIP: You can use two different shades of green.
- Step 5: Cut the apple in half through the middle. The inside of the half will show a circle with a star shaped center. Remove the seeds and pat it dry with a paper towel.
- Step 6: Dip one side of the apple in the green paint. Use the other half of the apple if you're using different shades of green to create your wreath.
- Step 7: Spread your newspaper over your workspace. Put a generous amount of green paint on a paper plate and red paint on another.