If your prescription for love includes dating a physician, here's how to cope with their crazy hours.
- Step 1: Enjoy your free time building and maintaining relationships with your friends and family while your doctor is busy working long hours.
- Step 2: Enjoy all the benefits of dating a doctor, including house calls and personalized attention.
- FACT: _General Hospital_ first aired in 1963 and has been on TV continuously ever since.
- Step 3: Acknowledge that a doctor has an unpredictable schedule. Accept that while enjoying quality time together, you could be interrupted with a wave of phone calls from patients or colleagues.
- TIP: Talk about other subjects than work.
- Step 4: Avoid letting a doctor's salary make or break the relationship.
- Step 5: Look beyond the doctor's title and get to know their personality, interests, and goals.
- Step 6: Make sure the doctor that fills your interest is single. If they are, begin to build a relationship by asking them out.