Drinking a sake bomb may be a little messy, but it sure is a lot of fun. Follow these steps to become a sake bomb aficionado in no time.
- Step 1: Position your hands on either side of the beer glass and bang the table sharply to make the shot glass fall into the beer.
- TIP: Coordinate with your pals for even more fun. Have each person prepare their drink, count to three, and then bang on the table simultaneously.
- Step 2: Drink the sake bomb quickly to capture the fizz.
- FACT: Did you know? Sake has an alcohol content of 13 to 16 percent.
- TIP: Make sure the chopsticks are far enough apart so that the shot glass can fall easily.
- Step 3: Place the shot of sake on top of the chopsticks.
- Step 4: Fill the beer glass halfway with beer.
- Step 5: Fill the shot glass with sake.
- Step 6: Place two chopsticks about an inch apart across the top of the beer glass.
- : Don't drink unless you're of legal age. Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.