Create the illusion that five coins pass through metal and solid flesh.
- Step 1: Say you are going to rub the lid to make the coins pass through your hand. Open your hand to let the coins drop out onto the table.
- Step 2: Turn the box over again to reveal it is empty.
- FACT: The first subway train in the United States left Boston's Park Street Station on Sept. 1, 1897.
- Step 3: Open the lid to prove the coins are still inside. The recessed bottom contains an identical coin so it will appear to be full. Replace the lid.
- TIP: Practice turning your hand over with a palm full of coins so that they make as little noise as possible.
- Step 4: Put the cover on the box with your left hand and discreetly flip the box over, letting the coins fall into your palm.
- Step 5: Take the box in your left hand, closing your right hand over the coins, and turn it over. Then place the box on the back of your right hand.
- Step 6: Show your audience the brass box and coins. Put them in the box one by one and place it in the palm of your right hand.