With a little practice, doing the throw down yo-yo trick will be a snap.
- Step 1: Catch the yo-yo in your face-down palm as it returns.
- Step 2: Practice, enter competitions, and turn pro.
- FACT: Did you know? A Guinness World Record for the most people to yo-yo simultaneously was set on July 27th 2008 by 435 people from Ipswich Central in Suffolk, U.K.
- Step 3: Tug upwards when the yo-yo reaches the end of the string.
- Step 4: Flick your wrist and throw the yo-yo straight towards the ground.
- Step 5: Hold the yo-yo in the palm of your hand, between your thumb and middle finger. Your palm should be facing up.
- TIP: Keep the string wound over the top of the yo-yo.
- Step 6: Place the loop of the yo-yo string on the middle finger of your favored hand.