A graphing calculator can do a lot more than add and subtract. Check out how you can download games.
- Step 1: Wait while the transfer takes place. A window will pop up showing the transfer's progress.
- Step 2: Find the program on your calculator by clicking the program button and searching the program menu. Try to keep your grades up!
- FACT: Blaise Pascal invented one of the first mechanical calculators in 1642 in France.
- TIP: Put the connector program icon and the game file you downloaded together on your desktop to make this easier.
- Step 3: Open the file using the connector program -- drag it onto the connector program icon on your desktop.
- Step 4: Connect the standard USB cord that goes between the calculator and the computer.
- Step 5: Use a search engine to find a site that offers games to download to your calculator.
- TIP: Ticalc.org has games in their archives section.
- Step 6: Download the Texas Instruments connector program online. You can find it at ti.com.