Is your hectic schedule interfering with your love of movies? Relax. It's easier than ever to connect to your favorite films—and favorite people—anytime, anyplace.
- Step 1: None of this works for you? Don’t fret. You can even turn your game console into a media center. With a networked gaming system, you can rent or buy movies from the media download center and watch them on your TV.
- Step 2: Now, kick back with some friends—no matter where they live—and enjoy!
- FACT: _Sex and the City™: The Movie_, the 2008 film based on the hit television series, is now available on demand.
- Step 3: Have to be somewhere? You can always rent or buy your movie and watch it on the go. Use media software to download the film onto your computer. Then, upload your selection form your computer to your portable media device, and voilà! Now enjoy your movie on the run.
- TIP: For extra fun, you can chat online with your friends while watching your flick.
- TIP: With VOD, you'll have 24 hours to watch your film as many times as you want.
- Step 4: As long as you have an internet connection, you can use your computer as your own private theater. Watch movies online using a video-on-demand streaming service. Simply rent or buy the film you'd like to see, and watch it immediately on your laptop or PC. It's that easy.
- Step 5: Forget the video store—you can watch your favorite movie whenever you want, without ever leaving the comfort of your own couch. Just go to your cable or satellite provider's video-on-demand or pay-per-view channel, and select your flick. You can even use your TV remote to pause, rewind, and fast-forward.