Part pop queen, part performance artist, Lady Gaga is every bit the style icon, thanks to her theatrical fashion sense, both on- and offstage. Make her outrageous fashion part of your everyday wear with these styling tips.
- Step 1: Pair a Gaga favorite motorcycle hat with a denim vest for a cool style and go from day to night.
- Step 2: Play with fun, outrageous accessories such as hats, glasses, hairpieces, wigs, and props for a great Halloween or party look that channels your inner Gaga.
- FACT: Born Stefani Germanotta, Lady Gaga got her name from the Queen song "Radio Ga Ga."
- TIP: Rip the fishnets a little for added fashion credibility.
- Step 3: Wear black fishnet stockings, studded black boots, and a motorcycle jacket for either a funky day look or rock-star-inspired evening style.
- TIP: Add oversized black sunglasses for a dash of pop star mystique.
- Step 4: Don a black, short-sleeved, shorts jumpsuit or romper appropriate for day. Add black pumps and the oversized hair bow, preferably in leather.
- Step 5: Put together an outfit using red, blue, and yellow. For a suitable day look, try a yellow tank top or bodysuit with a cropped blue jacket or cardigan and a red scarf with jeans. Switch to an evening look with a black miniskirt, black tights, and red leather gloves.
- Step 6: Get Gaga's sleek liquid look -- pair black liquid leggings and a black liquid, latex, or sequin top. Finish with her signature oversized hair bow made with synthetic hair, or one in black. Add black fingerless or regular leather gloves.