Tired of using screenshots to add Twitter posts to your own blog or website? Check out these simple steps for embedding tweets with Twitter's Blackbird Pie tool.
- Step 1: Reload your page to see the tweet -- simple as that.
- FACT: It takes 24 blackbirds to make a pie worthy of being set before a king.
- Step 2: Copy and paste the HTML into the source code of your own website or blog to embed it.
- Step 3: Click "Bake it" -- Blackbird Pie provides a string of embeddable HTML code associated with the tweet.
- TIP: The tweet you use can come from anyone who posts on Twitter.
- Step 4: Copy the new page's URL. Then, go to media.twitter.com/blackbird-pie and paste the URL into the dialog box.
- Step 5: Go to twitter.com and find a tweet to share with the world. Click the timestamp underneath the tweet to view the message on its own webpage.