Water balloons can bring a splash of fun to any outing. Start the party and begin filling water balloons.
- Step 1: Squeeze just below the opening of the balloon and remove the balloon from the faucet.
- Step 2: Tie a knot. Use the weight of the balloon to make the knot as tight as possible.
- Step 3: Repeat until you have plenty of balloons to enjoy a great game of water balloon tossing. Prepare to get wet!
- FACT: A helium-filled balloon 100 feet in diameter can lift 33,000 pounds.
- Step 4: Fill the balloon to the desired size and turn off the water, ensuring that you are able to tie it. If you're unable to tie it, let some of the water run out.
- Step 5: Turn the water on with the other hand.
- TIP: Use high-quality balloons because cheaper ones can rip.
- Step 6: Secure the balloon with one hand to the faucet.
- TIP: Use either an outside spigot or indoor sink to fill the balloons. The water pressure will ensure that you're filling them up as much as possible.
- Step 7: Stretch the opening of the balloon around the faucet.