Care for your underwear and learn to properly fold your bra and panties using these simple tips.
- Step 1: Place the bra on a flat surface and pull out the straps so they're lined up and pointing away from the bra.
- Step 2: Grab the bra clasps and fold them over until they reach the bra cups. Fold again until the clasps rest in the cups.
- Step 3: Fold the straps into the cups and place the bra in your underwear drawer. Repeat steps four through seven until all bras are neatly folded.
- FACT: Approximately 70 to 85 percent of women are not wearing the correct bra size.
- Step 4: Start folding your bra by placing one cup inside the other.
- TIP: Purchasing organizers for your drawers can allow you to fit more pairs of panties into a smaller space.
- Step 5: Fold one side over, by a third, to the middle where the crotch begins. Then fold the other side over the same way. The panties should now be formed in a rectangular shape.
- TIP: For wide underwear, first make an extra, small fold at each outer edge.
- Step 6: Grab the bottom of the panties and fold up, toward the waist, by a third, then fold again. Place them in your underwear drawer. Repeat steps one through three until all panties are neatly folded.
- Step 7: Starting with a fresh new pair right out of the laundry, fold your panties by laying them out, front side up, onto a flat surface.