The mood and the setting are perfect. It's time to make your move.
- Step 1: Get cozy with your partner by facing each other, holding hands, and staring into each other's eyes before you tilt your heads and begin to kiss.
- Step 2: Slightly open your mouth while your lips touch.
- TIP: Be gentle and move slowly.
- Step 3: Use your tongue to play with your partner's tongue.
- TIP: Read the cues from your partner to see what they like or dislike. Or, ask them.
- Step 4: Use your hands and rub your fingers through your partner's hair or pull them closer to you.
- TIP: Keep your eyes closed. It helps stimulate your senses.
- Step 5: Experiment different kissing techniques with your partner. Not everyone kisses the same way, but use what works best for both of you.
- Step 6: Breathe through your nose.
- Step 7: Practice, practice, practice!
- FACT: Did you know? Kissing helps reduce tooth decay, burns calories, and helps release tension.