If you're back in the dating game and feeling a bit nervous, discover your inner minx and snag yourself a hot honey.
- Step 1: Join a group or club. Social groups, such as a running group, are a great way to do something you love and meet new people.
- TIP: If you are really busy or have an unpredictable schedule, online dating services are flexible and allow you to meet people in your own time. Plus, you can pick and choose.
- Step 2: Respect yourself enough to stand up to people who don't treat you with respect. Allow yourself to be treated well and be open to the possibility of meeting Mr. Right.
- FACT: In Puritanical New England, love was not a pre-requisite for marriage. The decision to marry was often based on financial status, religious piety, and property, with the hope that love would follow marriage.
- Step 3: Get out of the house. Go to events or places where there are new people to meet and where you can have a good time.
- Step 4: Check out your friends' friends. Friends might know someone who is just perfect for you.
- Step 5: Get a new haircut. The right haircut does wonders for your self-esteem and improves your overall appearance.
- TIP: Grooming is a crucial piece to the dating puzzle. You will be more attractive if you look clean and well-groomed instead of sloppy and unkempt.
- Step 6: Buy new clothes that accentuate your assets and de-emphasize your flaws. When you look good, you feel good, and men pick up on that.
- Step 7: Be confident. Men are attracted to people who are comfortable in their own skin.