Two tickets to the gun show, anyone? They'll be all yours with these sure-fire tips for bigger arms.
- Step 1: Do high-rep cable work at the end of each arm workout. It will help your arms recover by bringing blood to the area as well as pumping them up instantly.
- TIP: If you can't move your arms the day after your workout, you're on the right track.
- Step 2: Eat big on the days you train your arms. You'll need sufficient calorie intake to build those muscles, so chow down to bulk up.
- FACT: Bodybuilder and admitted steroid user Gregg Valentino developed 27-inch biceps, recorded in 2003 by _Ripley's Believe It or Not_ as the world's biggest.
- Step 3: Don't ignore your forearms and shoulders. Working forearms can enhance the size of your biceps and big shoulders will make your triceps look even bigger.
- TIP: Control the weight or weights all the way down to the bottom, as well as on the way up, to get even faster results.
- Step 4: Train your arms twice weekly, with at least 1 day in between for recovery. Do high reps during one training sessions, and lower reps during the other.
- Step 5: Hit your triceps more often, which can account for as much as 65 percent of your total arm size. Train them with close-grip bench presses, tricep dips, and skull crushers with a barbell or dumbbells in sets of nine.
- Step 6: Build bigger biceps with bicep curls and close-grip pull-ups in sets of nine. Increase your pull-up numbers and it will automatically grow your arms.
- : Always consult a physician before attempting to do any exercise or exercise plan.