People usually look to celebrities to find the latest trends in hairstyles. Find your perfect celebrity hairstyle using these tips.
- Step 1: Come to the salon prepared. Bring a photo of the hairstyle you are trying to achieve.
- Step 2: Try to be open minded. If your hairstylist says the style you chose simply won't work, listen to any suggestions they have to offer to come to a compromise.
- FACT: Women all around the world copied the famous feathered hairstyle popularized by actress Farrah Fawcett in the 1970s.
- TIP: Also consider what style fits your face shape.
- Step 3: Choose the best hairstyle based on your hair type and texture to make it easier to look after and style.
- Step 4: Get a virtual hair makeover. See yourself in the hottest celebrity styles by uploading your own photo, and using a photo-editing program to paste your face on a celebrity's head. Find the ones you like, and save and print them.
- TIP: Go to major fashion magazine websites and use their tools to get started.
- Step 5: Make sure you are realistic about the style you choose. Long curly hair may look good on Beyonce or Taylor Swift, but may not work for everyone.
- Step 6: Flip through magazines or go online to search a gallery of hairstyles for both men and women.