Separate yourself from the rest of the pack and have girls chasing you with these secrets.
- Step 1: Be a little unavailable. Women love the thrill of the chase as much as men do, and they'll enjoy your aloofness, as long as you drop the act after a few dates.
- FACT: A 2003 study of pickup or opening lines used by men on women revealed that those with sexual innuendo were among the least effective.
- Step 2: Make physical contact. Find an excuse to playfully and gently touch her hand or arm.
- Step 3: Be self-deprecating, especially if you've been teasing her. Everyone loves a person who can laugh at themselves.
- Step 4: Tease her. Use her likes and dislikes and joke around about them. "You love Coldplay? Yeah, this isn't going to work out."
- TIP: Be careful when you tease, especially if you don't know her that well. Weight, looks, and anything else she might be sensitive about are off-limits. The idea is to get her to tease you back.
- Step 5: Look good. Care about your appearance, not because you want to impress her but because you take pride in yourself.