Justin Bieber's hair unlocks hearts worldwide! Check out a few tips to help you get his 'do on your dome.
- Step 1: Stand back and check yourself out -- you look just like a teen idol! Now, get out there and strut your stuff for the world; your fans are out there waiting for you and your Justin Bieber inspired hair!
- FACT: A riot at a 2010 Justin Bieber concert put 8 people in the hospital.
- Step 2: If your hair stays in place naturally, thank your lucky stars and leave it alone. If not, place a dime-size ball of pomade on your hands, and rub your fingers through your mane while it's still moist to add hold and shine.
- TIP: Leave your hair a little damp to avoid frizz and hair damage.
- Step 3: Wash your hair with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Go for products that infuse the hair with natural oils to promote shine and soft texture.
- Step 4: Towel-dry your hair lightly; then, blow-dry your mop. Brush your hair forward, using your hands or a hairbrush to direct your bangs over your forehead and eyes. Swoop your tresses from left to right, the way Justin Bieber angles his hair.
- Step 5: Grow your hair until the front strands completely cover your forehead. Let a few strands get long enough to hang in front of your eyes and create a dreamy aura just like Justin Bieber.