Make your eyes look huge and dramatic, like Lady Gaga's in the bathtub scene of her "Bad Romance" video, with these step-by-step instructions.
- Step 1: Brush a thin line of purple shadow under the white cream shadow to define the extended eye whites you've created. Then glue a pair of fake bottom eyelashes along this purple line – as opposed to your real lash line -- to further bolster the illusion of oversized eyes.
- TIP: The effect of Lady Gaga's oversized pupils was very likely computer-enhanced. Circle contact lenses mimic the look, but no major U.S. lens maker sells them, and buying them without a prescription can lead to eye damage.
- Step 2: Put on nude lipstick, a generous amount of blush, and a short, curly blonde wig, and you're good to go!
- FACT: Lady Gaga ranked No. 4 on Forbes magazine's 2010 Celebrity 100 List, after Oprah, Beyonce, and James Cameron.
- Step 3: Extend the whites of your eyes even further by applying a thick layer of white, cream-based eye shadow under your eyes.
- TIP: Don't darken your brows; you want the focus to be on your eyes.
- TIP: Lady Gaga likes Make Up For Ever's #116 lashes for stage performances and red carpet appearances.
- Step 4: Brush purple eye shadow on your eyelid crease to create depth.
- Step 5: Apply a little white highlighter to the center of your eyelids, on the inside corners, and just underneath your outer brows. Then use a white eyeliner pencil on the inside of your lower eyelid to create the illusion that the whites of your eyes are bigger than they really are.
- Step 6: Apply as many as 4 full strips of false eyelashes, one at a time, followed by a thick layer of black liquid eyeliner on your upper lash line.