Watch movies and TV shows, or manage your instant queue right from your Smartphone all for free with your Netflix membership and these tips.
- Step 1: Download the free Netflix app for your Windows Phone 7. From your Windows Phone 7, tap Start and select Marketplace. Tap on Apps, and locate the Netflix app. Tap twice on Install to download the app to your phone.
- Step 2: Log in to your Netflix account and instantly begin your mobile entertainment experience wherever you are.
- FACT: As of 2010, Netflix had 16 million members in the U.S. and Canada and was world's leading internet subscription service for movies and TV shows.
- TIP: As of November 2010, Netflix was not available on Android or Blackberry phones.
- Step 3: Log in to your Netflix account to browse instant movies and TV shows or manage your instant queue.
- Step 4: Type Netflix into the search box in the upper right hand corner of iTunes to locate the Netflix app for the iPhone. Double click the logo to download the application.
- TIP: You can also download the application on your computer. Simply connect your iPhone to sync the application to your phone.
- Step 5: Download the free Netflix iPhone application if you have an iPhone. Open iTunes in your iPhone and select App Store.