Don't want to watch movies on your laptop or tiny computer screen anymore? Relax on your couch and watch streaming movies on your television.
- TIP: You can't manage your Netflix queue through the application -- it must be done through Netflix.com.
- Step 1: Open the Netflix application and search for movies to watch. Pop some popcorn, get some candy, and enjoy a movie at home on your television screen.
- FACT: In 2003, Netflix hit 1 million subscribers and by 2010, there were more than 16 million subscribers in the United States and Canada.
- Step 2: Exit the PlayStation Store after the download is complete to return to PS3 start screen. Then move over to the Video menu and scroll down to the Netflix app.
- Step 3: Select the download button to send the free application to your shopping cart. Click the "X" button to download the app once it is in your cart.
- Step 4: Scroll down to the Netflix option and hit the "X" button to open the application, and then hit it again to install the app.
- Step 5: Sign in to your PSN account when prompted to open the PlayStation Store. The Netflix app will be the first thing you see with a Download button.
- Step 6: Turn on your PS3 and connect to the internet. Go to the network menu and open the "What's New" section.