Get rid of these annoying pests without the use of chemicals by following this simple technique.
- FACT: Did you know? There are more than 120,000 different species of flies.
- Step 1: Replace the water as needed, and use more than one bag if necessary. Enjoy sitting on your patio without those pesky flies!
- TIP: Put a penny or a marble in the bag to enhance the effect.
- Step 2: Seal the bag and tape it up so it hangs above your entryway. The moving water reflects light and keeps the flies away.
- Step 3: Fill a plastic, sealable sandwich bag half-full with water.