If your big day is approaching, but your wedding dress is a bit snug, these tips will help you slip into the perfect bride body.
- TIP: Trade the junk food in for fresh veggies and the alcohol for water and you will start to see a difference.
- TIP: Stick to your new lifestyle. If your new eating habits and exercise regiments are healthy, all you will need to do is to make your new lifestyle your permanent lifestyle. That way, not only will you be toned and healthy for your wedding, but also for your honeymoon and 50th anniversary.
- FACT: Americans eat a whopping 22 teaspoons of sugar daily, but the most women should be taking in is 6 teaspoons a day.
- Step 1: Cut out bad habits like eating fast food, drinking alcohol, and eating junk food. Fast food is filled with empty calories and unhealthy ingredients, and alcohol slows down your metabolism, which you want to be as fast as possible.
- Step 2: Start an exercise program and stick to it. Come up with a plan that works for you. If you enjoy basketball, then get your bridesmaids together and play a little one-on-one. Cardio is an excellent way to burn fat, but whatever method you choose, sticking to your program will ensure success.
- Step 3: Start your new weight loss regimen at the appropriate time based on how much weight you want to lose. If you want to lose 10 pounds, you should give yourself at least five to 10 weeks to achieve your goal.
- TIP: It is crucial to lose weight by following a healthy menu and exercise program. Methods that guarantee "quick fixes" often will make you sick.
- Step 4: De-stress. Stress plays a big part in poor eating habits and, if you are in the thick of planning a wedding, you are probably stressed out. Take time to relax and try not to use food to comfort you on those super high stress days.
- : If you have any medical problems, be sure to consult your doctor before you start a diet or exercise program.