If you want skinny legs, get on a program and work that thickness out. Consider some of the many ways to burn it up and get your look back.
- Step 1: Stand on one foot. Position yourself in front of a stool, stepping on top with one foot and pushing up with the other until the supporting leg is straight. Come down again. Repeat this on the other side for 10 reps.
- Step 2: Walk as often as possible, but faster than normal with strong strides. Start short and fast before lengthening the step, and keep it up for 30 minutes every day.
- FACT: Betty Grable's studio insured her legs for $1 million with Lloyds of London.
- TIP: Don't drop the handlebar so low you cause yourself back pain.
- Step 3: Configure the seat on your stationary bike so the legs extend to the bottom of the pedal stroke, with a slight knee bend, and turn up the resistance gradually. Pedal 30 minutes every day for four days a week to thin your legs.
- Step 4: Get skinnier legs through some basic exercises. Grab a sturdy object with both hands and swing a leg as high as you can to one side. Bring it back down and across the other. Switch sides, repeating 20 times each day to get skinny.
- Step 5: Keep your feet hip-width apart, standing with arms at your sides. Maintaining the forward stance with the hips, legs straight, lunge 45 degrees to the right, and hold. Come back to the starting position and do 10 on each side.
- Step 6: Start a diet. Losing weight all over will help you lose weight in your legs.