Get the perfect summer body you've always wanted with these tips and plenty of hard work.
- Step 1: Get washboard abs by working on core exercises such as crunches, hanging leg raises, and planks.
- Step 2: Replenish and rejuvenate your muscles, tendons, and joints by drinking at least 64 ounces of water a day.
- Step 3: Rejuvenate your body and muscles by taking a day off. Over-training can lead to injury, or discourage muscle growth. Get your swimsuit ready!
- FACT: According to _Women's Health_ survey, only 6 percent of women find a man who wears a Speedo sexy.
- TIP: Search online to determine how many calories you need to consume daily. Factors include your age, weight, and what kind of exercises you'll be doing.
- Step 4: Transform your body by eating a balanced diet filled with lean meats, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. These foods will give you energy, and help with recovery and muscle repair.
- Step 5: Kick up your cardio workout to six days a week for at least 30 minutes. Keep your heart rate up to burn more calories, increase metabolism, and increase your overall fitness.
- TIP: Interval training is the best cardio workout, which includes short bursts of demanding workouts.
- Step 6: Perform a full-body workout to make sure you hit all the muscles frequently enough to see a change.
- : Always consult a physician before attempting to do any exercises or exercise plan.