Watch your favorite shows on your PSP anywhere there's a wireless hotspot with the LocationFree TV product.
- Step 1: Make sure your PSP firmwire is 2.8 or higher. You can upgrade via a USB connection to your internet-connected computer or through Wi-Fi. The PSP should update automatically.
- TIP: To check your current software, go to System Settings, then System Information on your PSP.
- Step 2: Connect your LocationFree TV base to the internet via USB cord or wireless internet. The base station also comes with cables to connect that allow a DVD player to be connected to the device.
- Step 3: Plug into the LocationFree TV on your PSP. If you're connecting via Wi-Fi, search for the LocationFree TV base under the PSP's wireless menu options.
- Step 4: Configure the TV channels, along with audio and video settings. Decide which tuner you want to use, such as a cable box or the DVR, and then choose your channels.
- Step 5: Turn on the base station and ensure the wireless connection. Now turn on your PSP and enjoy watching your favorite shows!
- FACT: Playstation Portable was released in the United States on March 24, 2005. At the time, the value pack, which included _Spiderman 2_, cost $249.99.