If you're an XM radio subscriber and an iPhone user, you can combine the two and listen to your XM on your phone.
- TIP: Not all XM stations are available for listening online or on a mobile device. You can see which channels are by searching for Channel Lineup on the XM website and selecting the subset XM Radio Online.
- Step 1: Start listening. Add headphones or a docking station with speakers and you can listen to XM radio anywhere you take your iPhone.
- FACT: In 2005, radio personality Howard Stern signed a contract with Sirius Satellite network for $500 million over five years.
- Step 2: Log in to your XM radio online account using the XM radio app on your iPhone.
- Step 3: Download the XM for iPhone app to your iPhone.
- Step 4: Create an online radio account on the XM website, and write down your new username and password.
- TIP: Call XM customer service at 1-800-XM-Radio if you have trouble logging in or starting your online account.
- Step 5: Add premium online radio service to your XM subscription plan by going to xmradio.com and logging in with your username and password. This will add an additional monthly charge to your bill.