Keep your white shirts white and remove those recurring yellow stains.
- Step 1: Pour the mixture onto the stained area and let it soak for approximately 30 minutes. Wash the shirt in cold water and air dry.
- Step 2: Mix water with baking soda to make a paste and apply it to the stained area. Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Step 3: Wash the shirt and let it air dry. With these tips you can now be confident that those unsightly pit stains are long gone!
- FACT: If soaked in white distilled vinegar, a real pearl will dissolve.
- Step 4: Mix 1 tablespoon of white vinegar with a 1/2 cup of water.
- TIP: Repeat with full strength hydrogen peroxide if yellow stains still remain.
- TIP: Try rubbing in a little powder dishwasher detergent; then rinsing in cold water.
- Step 5: Pour the solution onto the stained area and let it soak for approximately 30 minutes.
- Step 6: Wash the shirt in cold water and air dry.
- Step 7: Mix a solution of one part water and one part hydrogen peroxide.