The Zagat Survey ranks restaurants, hotels, and a variety of other businesses around the world. Here's how to get rated in their publications.
- Step 1: Be patient -- Zagat does not confirm receipt of individual press kits and can't guarantee that your business will be published in its survey.
- FACT: Zagat Survey content is based on the opinions of more than 350,000 surveyors worldwide.
- TIP: Zagat files submissions on a weekly basis.
- Step 2: Submit your press kit to Zagat's Survey Research Department digitally by emailing it to [email protected] Or send your information via regular mail to: Press Kits, Survey Department Zagat Survey 4 Columbus Circle, 3rd Floor New York, NY 10019.
- Step 3: Write a cover letter to send with your press kit. Include your full name, business' name, address, and phone number.
- Step 4: Put together a press kit for your establishment. Start with a description of your business. Then, add your business' contact information and website, as well as menus, photos, and relevant press coverage.