Improve your partner's kissing techniques and look forward to your make-out sessions with these simple tricks.
- TIP: Keep your lips moist so they move easily on your partner's lips.
- Step 1: Keep practicing until you can't get enough of each other. Practice makes perfect!
- FACT: Kissing increases endorphins, increases oxytocin, and naturally relaxes you.
- Step 2: Ask your partner to practice on you. Let them know when the kiss is a satisfying experience for you.
- Step 3: Whisper softly into your partner's ear and seductively tell them to follow your lead and kiss you the way you are about to kiss them.
- Step 4: Warm up by kissing your partner the way you want to be kissed. This will encourage them to learn what you like and how you like to be kissed.
- TIP: Don't reward bad behavior by complimenting your partner on kissing techniques you don't like.
- Step 5: Make sure your partner's breath is in check. Nothing dampens a make out session like bad breath. Offer them a mint or a piece of gum before you get going.