Download YouTube on your mobile device and you'll never be bored again.
- TIP: Installation details can vary for supported phone models.
- Step 1: Change your phone's settings if you can't view videos. Select the RealPlayer icon within Applications.
- Step 2: Adjust RealPlayer's settings by selecting Options, then Settings, and then Connection. Select a default access point. Enjoy the videos.
- FACT: In 2010, a teenager from the United Kingdom posted a YouTube video asking for donations to a foundation she set up in memory of her mother who died from cervical cancer. In the first 10 days, she raised more than $75,000.
- Step 3: Access YouTube for Mobile by pressing your phone's Menu and then Applications. Press the YouTube icon to install the app.
- Step 4: Choose where you want to download the YouTube for Mobile on your phone. Download the app.
- TIP: Some phones come with the YouTube for Mobile application pre-installed.
- Step 5: Select the download link for your phone. Supported phones include Droid, Blackberry, iPhone, as well as some Nokia, Sony, and Samsung phones.
- TIP: YouTube Mobile doesn't support editing or deleting YouTube videos or YouTube playlists on your phone.
- Step 6: Open your phone's browser. Access the YouTube for Mobile app by typing m.youtube.com/app into your phone browser.