Before you hear the words "you may now kiss the bride," communicate with each other and know how to kiss at your wedding.
- Step 1: Keep your hands on each other's shoulder or waists.
- Step 2: End the kiss with an expressive hug and live happily ever after.
- FACT: In ancient Rome, weddings were finalized with a signed document and sealed with a kiss that was considered legally binding.
- Step 3: Make it intimate but keep it innocent. It should seal your love but remember your kiss will be in front of your parents, grandparents, children, friends, and other relatives.
- TIP: Wear smudge-free lipstick.
- Step 4: Practice your wedding kiss. Practicing your kiss before the ceremony can help you feel calmer and make the kiss feel more natural.
- Step 5: Look into each other's eyes when the moment arrives.
- Step 6: Do not worry about your lipstick smearing during your wedding kiss.
- Step 7: Talk with your future spouse and exchange thoughts about your wedding kiss.