Spice up your romance with some hints from your favorite love scenes and the people in them who get paid to lock lips for a living.
- TIP: Make sure you have fresh breath before going in for the kiss.
- Step 1: Keep your hands moving during the kiss, touching the hair, face, and body. You never know where it might lead.
- FACT: A prolonged kiss in the 1896 movie _The Kiss,_ the first film with a couple kissing, brought the first demand for film censorship.
- Step 2: Push your partner back into the nearest wall, keeping eye contact. Slightly open your lips and gently touch them to theirs. You might gently bite both the upper and lower lips. Then get your tongue involved.
- Step 3: Before you go for the mouth, hold their face and look deeply into their eyes with a combination of love and lust.
- TIP: Play "Unchained Melody" in the background to set the mood.
- Step 4: Pull them toward you and gently caress their hair, chest, and shoulders.
- Step 5: Start slowly, kissing the neck or nibbling on their ears.
- Step 6: Come up behind your partner and wrap your arms around them while they're busy doing something else, like watching TV, surfing the web, or throwing a pot.