OK, so maybe you don’t have his pecs, his money, or Angelina Jolie. But even if you’re nothing like Brad Pitt, you can still kiss like him.
- Step 1: If she responds to your gentle kiss, slowly slip your tongue into her mouth. But don’t dart your tongue in and out—Brad would never do that!
- Step 2: Put one hand on the back of her head (gently, not forcefully), as if you never want to let her go.
- FACT: Brad Pitt was voted “most kissable person” in a 2004 survey taken in honor of National Kissing Day, on July 6.
- Step 3: When your lips first meet hers, make the kiss soft and romantic. Keep that tongue inside your mouth for now.
- Step 4: While leaning in for the kiss, steal Brad’s “sensitive man” move—touch her chin, cheek, or hair.
- Step 5: Before a date, rent some Brad Pitt movies to examine his kissing technique: _Mr. and Mrs. Smith_ and _Thelma and Louise_ are good choices. But don’t bother with _Twelve Monkeys_ — he doesn’t kiss anyone in that one.
- Step 6: Make eye contact. Brad Pitt uses his baby blues to look soulfully into a woman’s eyes before he kisses her.
- TIP: Tell her that when you first saw her, she “looked like Christmas morning.” That was Brad’s heart-melting line to co-star Angelina Jolie in their movie, _Mr. & Mrs. Smith_.
- Step 7: Be confident—or at least act like you are. Just don’t confuse confidence with arrogance.