Should you even bother trying to hit on that perfect 10? These guidelines will help you decide.
- Step 1: Google her. If she’s appeared in the _Sports Illustrated_ Swimsuit Issue, Victoria’s Secret catalog, or Miss Universe contest, she’s _way_ out of your league.
- Step 2: Ask your mom. If even your mother tells you she’s out of your league, _she’s out of your league_!
- FACT: In a survey, men were more likely than women to say they’d have sex with someone just because the person is "usually out of my league."
- Step 3: Find out about her ex-boyfriends. If they consist of a billionaire, a professional athlete, and John Mayer, say it with me: "She’s out of my league."
- TIP: If her modeling is confined to auto shows, you may have a shot.
- Step 4: Ask your _guy_ friends if she’s too gorgeous for you. They’ll be brutally honest if she’s out of your league, whereas your female friends will probably lie to spare your feelings.
- Step 5: Check out her legs: If she has "high knees" -- the length between her knees and her ankles is unusually long -- she’s runway model material, and definitely out of your league.
- Step 6: Be honest: If your first thought upon seeing a beautiful girl is, "Hmmm, I wonder if she’s out of my league?" -- yeah, she probably is.