Born between June 22 and July 22, find out if that fine Cancer man is the right sign for you.
- TIP: Cancers are born worriers and seek reassurance, so be prepared to give some.
- Step 1: Into getting wet? Cancer is a water sign and likes to spend time on the beach, on a boat, or anywhere near water.
- FACT: Nobel Prize-winning writer Ernest Hemingway, born July 21, 1899, was a famous Cancer.
- Step 2: Like change? Cancers are emotional and sympathetic and can be moody. Aside from the excitement of ever-changing moods, he's also kind and generous and will remember all the little things you do for him.
- Step 3: Want to have children? A Cancer man may be for you. They are usually family men to the core and want a stable home with roots.
- TIP: Don't give up if you're not one of the most compatible signs. Other planets play a big part and everyone is different.
- Step 4: Love to cook? Then a Cancer man may be for you. Cancers are homebodies and equate cooking and the kitchen with sex so, by all means, make a trip to the grocery store before your big date.
- Step 5: Assess your zodiac sign. The most compatible signs with Cancer are Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, and Pisces. The least compatible are Aries and Libra.